What’s inspiring me:
- Not complaining for 30 days.
- My friend Crystal, who always asks me what’s inspiring me.
I’m currently working on:
- Building Sitton Consulting Group, a consulting firm helping building owners reduce energy and water consumption.
- Trying to decide whether to revive The Commons, a weekly email about environmentalism designed for millennials.
- Learning computer science. Here’s why.
Books and things I’ve recommended recently:
- Books: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck, Homo Deus
- Drop everything and read this: When Things Fall Apart
- Podcast: The Lessons of Death on The Waking Up podcast by Sam Harris.
Workouts, Morning Routine, etc:
- Using the Cody app for home yoga and loving it.
- Insight Timer helps me keep my meditation habit. The UI is not the best, but it’s free and you can’t beat the thousands of guided meditations updated daily.
- Putting homemade cashew milk in my coffee and oats in the morning. Amazing. Put this in a high-powered blender: 1 C soaked cashews, 3 C water, 4 dates, 1 tsp vanilla extract.
Updated: 12/6/2017 – /now page inspired by Derek Sivers