I’m currently working on:
- Building Sitton Energy Solutions, a consulting firm helping building owners reduce energy and water consumption.
- Creating The Commons, a weekly email about environmentalism designed for millennials.
- Learning computer science. Here’s why.
- Exploring the teachings of Pema Chödrön and other Buddhist thinkers.
Books and things:
- Reading: Abundance (re-reading), How to be an Adult in Relationships, Homo Deus
- Drop everything and read this: When Things Fall Apart
- Podcast: Per Espen Stoknes on You Are Not So Smart.
Workouts, Morning Routine, etc:
- I’m enjoying the Elements mobility workout program from GMB.io. Started noticing results in week 2!
- Using the Cody app for home yoga and loving it. You buy a class packs and can re-watch them as many times as you want. Try doing that at the studio!
Updated: 9/20/2017 – /now page inspired by Derek Sivers